- Colposcopy is a way of looking at the cervix through a special magnifying device called a colposcope. It shines a light into the vagina and onto the cervix. Colposcopy is done when results of pap tests show abnormal changes in the cells of the cervix. Colposcopy provides more information about the abnormal cells.
- HPV is the Human Papilloma Virus and is a very common virus. Some research suggests that at least three out of four people who have sex will get a genital HPV infection at some time during their lives. We provide the HPV vaccine Gardasil which protects against certain types of HPV that cause genital warts and cancers caused by HPV.
Infection and STD testing and treatment
- On site evaluation and treatment of urinary tract and vaginal infections
- STD testing and treatment including genital wart treatment
Urgent gynecology evaluation
- Evaluation and management of urgent conditions like:
- Abnormal menstruation
- Pelvic pain
Well woman exams
- Routine annual screening for reproductive aged women includes:
- Pap test
- Laboratory testing
- Mammogram referral (age 40 and older)
- Additional testing and referral based on personal and family history, and physical exam